Practising the forces under Section 35 of the RERA Act, 2016, the authority can suo motu by request recorded as a hard copy call a realtor at whenever to outfit recorded as a hard copy such data or clarification identifying with the concerned undertakings as the authority might consider fitting so request identifying with the important issues should be possible. The authority will have similar powers starting at a Civil Court under the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 to find and create books of records, calling and authorizing the participation of people, and some other important matter.
Consequently, Two Instances Of The New Decisions Passed By The MAHA RERA Authority Have Been Depicted Underneath:
1. A new request passed by MAHA RERA dated 04 September 2019 coordinating to suffer the consequence of Rs. 80,000 to Wisteria Real Vision Pvt. Ltd. for the infringement of Section 10 (a) of the RERA Act, 2016.
2. The authority has notified the organization u/s 35 of the RERA Act, 2016, to show up before the power and clarify its actions of working with the offer of condos of unregistered land projects.
3. Following the guideline of normal equity, the office has been offered a full chance to shield. The result of which the office had conceded to accidentally shared the subtleties of the undertaking in Pune and offered to the unqualified expression of remorse of not requesting, misinforming or participating in such assistance of commercials or sell sooner rather than later.
4. In this manner, it has presented an oath dated 29 August 2019, such infringement won’t occur later on, and it would rigorously comply with every one of the orders and bearings.
5. In the wake of thinking about every one of the conditions, the position forced a punishment of Rs. 80,000 for eight days of the infringement, beginning from 21 August 2019 to 28 August 2019, with further notice of not rehashing such infringement in future.
Model No. 2:
1. This is a suo motu (on own) matter taken by MAHA RERA authority to charge Rs punishment. 40,000 on Mystica India, a specialist who has worked with the offer of condos in the unregistered venture of Godrej Properties Ltd. in Kalyan by coursing various SMS.
2. The advancements were identifying with the announcement promotions, which showed that the office had abused the arrangements of Section 10(a) of the RERA Act, 2016. In this manner, the authority has given a notification to show up before the position and clarifying the matter by following the standards of regular equity.
3. The approved agent of the organization presented that it has accidentally shared the subtleties of the said project by offering a genuine statement of regret and gave an endeavour dated 23 August 2019 that such infringement won’t occur soon.
4. Accordingly, thinking about every one of the circumstances, the authority has forced a punishment of Rs. 40,000 for four days of infringement beginning from 21 August 2019 with a notice of not such infringement later.