The cabinet declared the Bill called “Marriage Law’s (Amendment) Bill after pending discussion in Rajya Sabha in the year 2010. Significant changes in women’s rights were proposed […]Continue reading
- RERA Legal Matters – When And How Can You Record A Complaint Against A Developer Under RERA?
- Property Under Family Dispute? Know About The Family Settlement And Partition Through Family Settlement Agreement
- Don’t Fall Prey To Con Grooms And Brides – Know Why You Need A Private Pre – Matrimonial Investigating Company!
- What Are The Legal Grounds For Divorce In India?
- The Rights And Duties Of The Buyers And What Should A Homebuyer Do In Event Of The Dispute With The Builder?