Marriage is a matter of lifetime and hence looking for somebody right to spend your entire life is a big task in itself, mostly if the wedding is arranged. Criminal records, family’s history, education, age, credit history, character verification are just some of the many that matters. It is difficult to be checked by you and even if the family looks for the details by themselves, the chances of the details being correct is not sure. Now is when you need the help of a legal professional. Getting all the right information served on to you will be the work of Kanoon- e’s experienced advocates who expertise in the process of background verification. For best assurance, your consultation with the lawyer will be for free until you are satisfied by the results.
- RERA Legal Matters – When And How Can You Record A Complaint Against A Developer Under RERA?
- Property Under Family Dispute? Know About The Family Settlement And Partition Through Family Settlement Agreement
- Don’t Fall Prey To Con Grooms And Brides – Know Why You Need A Private Pre – Matrimonial Investigating Company!
- What Are The Legal Grounds For Divorce In India?
- The Rights And Duties Of The Buyers And What Should A Homebuyer Do In Event Of The Dispute With The Builder?