Divorce is a situation that is relatively complicated and challenging, and difficult to resolve. As per the reports, the divorce rate is increasing in number due to the nationwide lockdown that happened last year. The outcome of a divorce can shape your way of living for the coming years of your life; this is where good divorce lawyers from Kanoon-e walk in to resolve your issues better. Sometimes the state imposes a mandatory waiting period during a divorce to ensure that the spouses a certain about separating. Lawyers from Kanoon–e educate you about your rights and the laws that follow the procedure. We provide cost-free advice and believe in client satisfaction.
- RERA Legal Matters – When And How Can You Record A Complaint Against A Developer Under RERA?
- Property Under Family Dispute? Know About The Family Settlement And Partition Through Family Settlement Agreement
- Don’t Fall Prey To Con Grooms And Brides – Know Why You Need A Private Pre – Matrimonial Investigating Company!
- What Are The Legal Grounds For Divorce In India?
- The Rights And Duties Of The Buyers And What Should A Homebuyer Do In Event Of The Dispute With The Builder?