In perspective on the Corona Virus (and Covid-19) pandemic and thinking about the continuous lockdown in the Country, Andhra Pradesh Real Estate Regulatory Authority has given around and given rules as follows:
1. Govt. of India has proclaimed COVID – 19 as an occasion of ‘Power Majeure’ under RERA.
2. Venture registration needs to be finished within a half year, rather than 45 days, from the date of getting Building Permission from the separate Competent Authorities, beginning March 25, 2020.
3. Venture Completion dates are stretched by a half year for all Registered Projects whose Project Completions date falls on or after March 25, 2020, without singular applications.
4. New Project Registration Certificates will be given by APRERA with overhauled courses of events for the certified enlisted projects.
5. The restriction of legal compliances identified with Quarterly updates, as per RERA Act, 2016, and AP RERA Rules, 2017, is additionally reached out by a half year. Quarter finishing March 31, June 30, and September 30 should be refreshed before October 22, 2020.
6. Matters identified with Complaints and Personal Hearings recorded from 25-03-2020 are suspended until additional directions from this Authority.
These choices taken by AP RERA will assist with distressing Real Estate Promoters and guarantee the culmination of ventures so the Allottees can get conveyance of their booked houses with new timetables.
If you have more questions and queries related to RERA in any state of the country, connect with us today via mail or call and we will give you a session of free consultation by expert lawyers that will help you in the RERA legal matters if any. Contact us today and we will connect you with our best staff related to the type of property trouble you are facing.